Virtual Applications has an installable Windows client to extend the capabilities of the platform.
Step 1: Install and configure the Windows client:
- Download the Windows Client for Virtual Applications - Follow the prompts to install as shown below:
- Run the executable and follow the prompts show below to install the client and USB drivers.
- Make sure to check the box for AppStream 2.0 Client USB driver under "Optional Components"
Step 2: Sign into the client using the portal URL, username, and password provided in your welcome email.
- Copy your portal link URL and paste the result into the client as shown below.
- Click Connect and enter your Username and Password from your invite.
For help with Virtual Application Usage please read Overview - Virtual Applications.