The Enrollment tab lets you import and modify your learners access to your deployed labs.
To enroll learners, please do the following:
Step 1: Sign into your instructor or staff Classroom Virtual Desktop
For additional help with your Classroom Virtual Desktop read: Launching Classroom Virtual Desktop for the First Time.
Step 2: Prepare your import file.
- Learner information is imported by using a .csv file (attached)
- A sample student is populated in the 2nd row of the file.
Step 3: Double click the Sandbox Builder icon in your Classroom Virtual Desktop.
- Click on the Enrollment tab on the left-hand side of the interface.
- Click on the Import button.
Step 4: Select a Term and an import file.
- In the import field Select a Term for your learners from the drop down menu
- Click Browse and point to your completed .csv file.
- Once your file passes validation, click Process to import your learners.
- If the file contains errors, click Preview Data and resolve the issues to continue.